Free architect online consulting

Free architect online consulting is one of our services online support with Internet media as well. Even you are in Europe or America and I from Bali Indonesia, you may discuss with me about Architecture.

How it is works ?

It is simple to discuss with us, for Free architect online consulting is Absolutely free, no charge.

1. When you are at outside of Bali - Indonesia, you may discuss with Skype and Yahoo messenger. My Skype ID : koboibdg and my YM ID : ghtirtana@yahoo.com
2. When you are at inside of Bali - Indonesia, you may come and visit our office at Jl. By pass ngurah rai kompleks pertokoan segitiga emas, no.11-b Simpang siur, Kuta - Bali.

Many thanks for your kindly attention. This is my mobile at +62 81 797 081 03

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is such a great site! I really appreciated it. It will help many people out there about their problems or questions regarding on their house or buildings. Great work! Keep it up guys! =D

    ReplyDelete